The iSonic P4810 Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner is a versatile cleaner that is durable as compared to other models of cleaner. It is equipped with industrial grade transducers that are twice stronger than wafer transducers. It has built-in timer 1 to 30 minute full range timer with quikc set button and reducing button for fine tuning. The stainless steel tank ensures uniform and even distribution of energy all over the tank.
This product is perfect for uniform mixing and cleaning. It is used in dental clinics in cleaning dentures and other small instruments. The machine runs independently once the heater is preset. Degas function for removing air bubble after pouring in fresh water. It is safe for longer use because it has cooling fan and overheat protector. As compared to other products, this one operates quietly. It carries 5 international safety certifications including GS for Germany that is why you can ensure that it offers the highest quality.
isonic P4810 Features
- Stainless steel tank that measures 18.3×15.3×7.7 cm / 7.2″x6.0″x3.0″
- 36,000 Hz ultrasonic frequency, 135W and 110V
- Capacity 2.0 L / 2.1 Qt
- 1 to 30 minutes timer settings
- Heater preset at 140F / 60C
- 500/1000 ml beaker holder set
- Plastic basket
Pros & Cons of isonic P4810
[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” wpc_style=”wppc-view2″ title_tag=”H3″ title=”Title Here” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”dofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Easy to use and can accommodate various items.
- Big plus for the 30 minutes maximum cleaning time.
- Degassing ability
- Automatic shut-off heating element
- It’s difficult to clean the parts of the cleaner
8 Tips For iSonic P4810 :
1. You should clean the water often.
2. Let it cool off as per the directions.
3. Try to use the sonic portion for a longer period instead of running the heater.
4. Preheat your water externally if you must have warm/hot water for cleaning.
5.You must clean the bowl immediately after finished your last batch.
6. let it cool a bit after the end of the cycle by removing power when you use the heater
7. Degas the water while mixing the soap, all in one shot.
8. Place it on a hard surface, like a wooden table.
If you are looking for buying sonic wave ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, you can consider this jewelry cleaner. Doing thorough research can help you deciding whether you need to buy this product or not. There are many brands and models to choose from, but make sure to select the one that ensures safety and durability. It is also important to check the features and specifications of the cleaner before buying it.